Monday, March 14, 2011

Display Additions

My very first display purchase has arrived!  Thanks to my dear husband for picking this up as a birthday gift add-on!!  ;)

Styrofoam Mannequin Head

NOW, not only can I use this to display my hats at shows, I can also use it to take photos of my hat designs and post them on this blog.  I have to say I was fighting the urge to get weirded out when I was looking for mannequin heads online.  I'm so happy I found something that works, was inexpensive, and wasn't too creepy.  Thanks to Melissa @ Mel's Crocheted Creations for sharing where she found her own styrofoam heads.

Until next time, make it a creative day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Barber chairs and Antique barber chairs. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete