Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cookies & Cream meets Peppermint Bark

Some pics to document my baking efforts this past weekend:
A Rhea Sunshine Original... Choco-Peppermint Cookie Cupcakes
Vanilla Cake + Milk Chocolate & Peppermint Frosting
Topped with Cookies & Cream Sprinkles
Looking forward to working on some Valentine's Day themed designs and maybe even experimenting with candy writing decorations.  Or fondant.  Or both.  :)

In other news, I've been wait-listed by Pinterest... I'm not sure how I feel about this yet.  Hmmm, kinda teetering between "that's alright, I can wait" and "what the heck, are you for real?!"  Anyone else have this experience that you can share with me, preferably to reassure me that this is normal?  (It's ok, just lie to me, really.)

No comments:

Post a Comment